Hi! I’m Sheree Inglis (pronounced Ingles … yep, I’ll be explaining that one for the rest of my life!). Yoga Teacher + Reiki Healer. Wife, step-mum & fur mum 😻😻. I’m an Introvert by nature and an Empath who loves coffee, red wine, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (…. don’t judge me!) & I’m a HUGE animal lover.
In early 2019, I quit a Corporate Regional Manager role in a firm I’d worked at for 17 years to become a full-time Yoga Teacher. Why? Because I am passionate about changing your life through yoga, the same way it has changed mine.
Did I ever think I’d be doing this as a career? Never in a MILLION years! But I decided to follow my heart and my calling to live a more simplified, meaningful life and this ‘job’ has by far been the most rewarding one I’ve ever had ❤
At the start of 2020, I commenced my Reiki trainings and becoming a Reiki Healer has hugely enhanced my yoga teaching and my life. This beautiful, natural therapy perfectly compliments yoga so I can help improve your wellbeing, both on the table + on the mat.
A teacher is always a student so here are my qualifications so far (just so you know you’re in good, qualified hands!):
● 350hr Diploma of Hatha Yoga – Sally Louise Yoga
● 100hr Yin Yoga Post Graduate Certificate – Sally Louise Yoga
● Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training Master Class Series – Sally Louise Yoga
● EMM-Tech Training (Emmett Technique – Easy Muscle Management)
● Reiki Levels I, II, III (Masters) + Advanced Healing – Melanie Robinson Reiki Master
● Working with Children Check
● Member of IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists)