Hi! I’m Sheree Inglis (pronounced Ingles … yep, I’ll be explaining that one for the rest of my life!). Wife, step-mum & fur mum 😻😻. I’m an Introvert by nature and an Empath who loves coffee, red wine, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (…. don’t judge me!) & I’m a HUGE animal lover.
I quit a Corporate Regional Manager role in a firm I’d worked at for 17 years to become a full-time Yoga Teacher. Why? Because I am passionate about changing your life through yoga, the same way it has changed mine.
Did I ever think I’d be doing this as a career? Never in a MILLION years! But I decided to follow my heart and my calling to live a more simplified, meaningful life. And the feedback I get regularly from my students tells me I’ve made the right decision ❤
A yoga teacher is forever a student of yoga so here are my qualifications so far (just so you know you’re in good, qualified hands!) plus some other qualifications I’ve studied that perfectly compliment my yoga teaching:
● 350hr Diploma of Hath Yoga – Sally Louise Yoga
● 100hr Yin Yoga Post Graduate Certificate – Sally Louise Yoga
● Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training ‘Master Class’ Series – Sally Louise Yoga
● EMM-Tech Training (Emmett Technique – Easy Muscle Management)
● Reiki Levels I & II – Melanie Robinson Reiki Master
● Working with Children Check
● Member of IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists)