TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Grampians Wellbeing Intro Offer is valid for 14 days from the date of purchase.
- One Intro Offer per person. This offer cannot be used to book classes for anyone else apart from the purchaser and is a one-time offer only.
- The Intro Offer is available to anyone who has not participated in a Group Yoga Class at the Stawell Railway Station Gallery before. If you have been to a class held outside of the gallery (ie, Central Park) then this offer is available to you.
- The Intro Offer is not eligible for use for livestreamed Group Yoga Classes, pop up yoga classes or events held in or outside the gallery.
- The Intro Offer can only be applied to the In Person timetabled Group Yoga Classes listed here.
- Class bookings are required & are subject to availability so booking in advance is recommended
- Class cancellation policy applies
- You will be emailed a Gift Certificate worth $160 which is the value of 8 classes at $20 each which is the maximum amount of classes you can do in 2 weeks.
- The Gift Certificate email will contain a coupon for you to use when booking classes and will be attached to your email/account.
- The expiry date is listed on the coupon stored in your account.
- Any unused balance at the date of expiry is forfeited & bookings for classes beyond the expiry date are not permitted
- No refunds or transfers are available
HOW TO BOOK:
- Log into your account (My Account)
- From the menu at the top of the page, click on Yoga, then select In Person Yoga Classes
- Scroll down to read all relevant class/booking information
- Click on Adult
- Select Yoga Type
- Click on Date
- Click on Time
- Click Add to Cart
- Repeat to book any additional classes then click View Cart
- When you View Cart, you will see your Class Package coupon listed under Available Coupons
- Click on the coupon to use it and check the Total Balance is correct
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Review details and click Place order
- You will receive an email confirming your class booking
All Grampians Wellbeing group classes are Hatha Yoga classes incorporating pranayama (breathwork), asana (poses), and savasana (the best bit at the end of each class where you lie down for mediation / relaxation!) but I offer a few different class styles so no matter where you are in your practice, or how you are feeling on the day, there’s an option for you:
RISE ~ Morning Yoga: 6.30am to 7.30am Tuesdays
This one is for the early birds (or for those who know the chances of getting to an evening yoga class are non-existent!). Start your day right with breath, movement and rest. Rise is a full spectrum yoga class meaning it includes seated, standing & laying poses. We start our practice with pranayama/breathwork before thoroughly warming up our joints and body ready for the standing portion of our practice ahead. This section is a mix of the hatha and vinyasa styles listed below, creating heat, strength and length in our muscles as well as getting our blood and energy pumping around our body. We end with a few juicy, longer held floor poses then a restful savasana before heading off to tackle our day ahead feeling focussed and refreshed!
SLOW FLOW ~ Hatha Yoga: 5.45pm to 6.45pm Tuesdays (Beginner Friendly!)
Anyone whose been to one of my classes will know I love yoga technique & this class is where you’ll get the most instruction for our poses. This is a slower, mindful practice where we focus on technique, alignment and breath. Slow Flow is also a full spectrum class which includes seated, standing and laying poses. Starting with pranayama/breathwork to centre and ground ourselves, we warm up our joints and core before heading into the standing portion of our practice. Here we practice foundational Sun Salutes and flows, standing strength and balance before moving back down to the floor for longer held poses to open and release through the body. We finish in the most important pose in our practice – savasana. This is where we rest and allow all the benefits of our practice sink in.
RESTORE ~ Restorative/Yin Yoga: 7.00pm to 8.00pm Tuesdays (Beginner Friendly!)
We spend a lot of our lives in our yang/doing mode without taking enough time out to rest and reset in our yin mode, which is essential for our wellbeing. This is a Restorative/Yin Yoga class where you can unfold, calm your sympathetic nervous system and give back to yourself. The practice is very slow and all floor based with no standing poses. We start with pranayama/breathwork and after warming up, we move into long, held poses. We practice with the support of a yoga bolster (or alternative) to affect the deep connective tissues of our body. This assists with flexibility and helps keep our muscles healthy and happy. This class is deeply restorative for your body and mind. Let yourself slip into calm and stillness as you take some time out to restore, reset and replenish your energy. *Bolster (or alternative) required.
FLOW ~ Vinyasa Yoga: 5.45pm to 6.45pm Thursdays
Flow is a Vinyasa yoga class where we flow! After starting with pranayama/breathwork and warming up, we then move into a vinyasa style of yoga once we get to the standing portion of our practice. This is where we flow from one pose into the next and match the movements with our breath. This can become like a moving meditation and one of my personal favourite styles of yoga to practice. There is less time to give detailed instructions while moving through the poses and an understanding of Sun Salutes and foundational yoga poses is required so this class isn’t suitable for beginners. After flowing, we come down to the floor for some longer held poses to really stretch out and lengthen tight muscles, before sinking into savasana to finish our practice.