QR CODE: Please sign in using the provided QR code on entry.
MASKS: Masks are required any time you are not on your mat or on the treatment table.
NEW TO YOGA?
Check out my Foundations Course (COMING SOON!) or book in a private yoga session with me so I can give you some basics to get you group class ready!
HOW TO BOOK A CLASS:
- Click on Adult
- Select Yoga Type
- Click on Date
- Click on Time
- Click Add to Cart
- Repeat to book any additional classes then click View Cart
- Check info, apply Package or Membership Coupon if applicable.
- Check the Total Balance is correct and click Proceed to Checkout.
- Complete/check details & click Place order.
- You will receive an email confirming your class booking.
- If the date is red, the class is fully booked. Please contact me to go on the wait list or click here to livestream the class from home!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Online bookings / cancellations are required for all classes. Drop-ins are not accepted.
- Morning class cancellations after 6pm the evening before the class or no-shows forfeit the class charge/class pass.
- Evening class cancellations after midday on the day of the class or no-shows forfeit the class charge/class pass.
- To cancel your booking, go to My Account / Bookings.
- Any refunds provided are less transaction fees (1.75% + 30c).
- BYO mat & props.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of class.
- Gallery doors will close 5 minutes after class has started (at the latest) or as soon as all registered students have arrived. If you’re not in by then, you miss the class.
- You are required to keep your medical information on your account up to date and advise Sheree of any changes.
- Go to My Account / Medical Information to complete or update.
All Grampians Wellbeing group classes are Hatha Yoga classes incorporating pranayama (breathwork), asana (poses), and savasana (the best bit at the end of each class where you lie down for mediation / relaxation!).
RISE MORNING YOGA: 6.30am to 7.30am Tuesdays
Start your day right with breath, movement and rest. Rise Morning Yoga is a full spectrum General Yoga class which includes seated, standing & laying poses. We start our practice with pranayama/breathwork. We then warm up before moving into the standing portion of our practice to get our blood and energy pumping around our body. We end with a few juicy, longer-held floor poses, before sinking into savasana.
FLOW GENERAL YOGA: 5.45pm to 6.45pm Wednesdays
Flow is your evening General Yoga class which includes seated, standing & laying poses. It starts with pranayama/breathwork, moving onto warming up before getting into the body of our practice. We then come down to the floor for some longer-held poses to really stretch out and lengthen tight muscles, before finishing off our practice with savasana.
RESTORE YIN YOGA: 7.00pm to 8.00pm Wednesdays
Your mid-week reset! This is a restorative Yin Yoga class which is a very slow, floor based (no standing poses) practice. We start with pranayama/breathwork and after warming up, we move into held poses. We do this with the support of a yoga bolster (or alternative) to affect the deep connective tissues of our body. This assists with flexibility & helps keep our muscles healthy & happy. This class is not only deeply restorative for your body, but for your mind as well. Lets yourself slip into calm and stillness as you take some time out to restore, reset and replenish your energy. *Bolster (or alternative) required.
- Wear comfortable clothing that will allow you to move easily. Yoga doesn’t care what brand you wear & neither do I!
- We practice yoga barefoot but make sure you have socks handy to keep your feet warm during savasana … unless of course it’s a stinking hot day!
- Avoid heavy meals for the 2 hours prior to your practice. The last thing you want is an uneasy feeling in your tummy during your practice!
- Switch your phone off or to silent before your practice. Remember, this is YOUR time. You don’t need to be interrupted … & neither does anyone else enjoying the class.
- Yoga helps build strength & flexibility by practicing & progressing at YOUR level. It is important to honour your body & where it is at on any given day.
- Leave your ego at the door & listen to your body. This is your practice. Don’t worry about what anyone else is doing.
- Block alternatives: Firm pillow, folded towel or blanket or books.
- Strap alternatives: Robe tie, belt, scarf or towel.
- Bolster alternative: 2 firm bed pillows.
- Don’t forget any layers you might need to be comfortable & of course your Grampians Wellbeing Eye Pillow to block out the world during savasana!