- Online bookings & cancellations are required for all classes. Drop-ins are not accepted.
- Bookings close at 5pm on the day of the class.
- Cancellations after midday on the day of the class or no-shows forfeit the class charge/pass.
- To cancel your booking, go to My Account / Bookings.
- Any refunds provided are less transaction fees (1.75% + 30c).
- Gallery classes are capped at 12 students.
- BYO mat & props.
- Gallery doors open at 5.30pm & are locked at 5.50pm.
- Make sure your medical information is up to date. Go to My Account / Medical Information to complete or update.
- All classes are live-streamed. If you are unable to book a Gallery class, click on Live-Streamed Yoga to book there.
- Click on Adult or Concession
- Select Yoga Type
- Click on Date
- Click on Time
- Click Add to Cart
- Repeat to book any additional classes then click View Cart
- Check info, apply Coupon Code if applicable & Proceed to Checkout.
- Complete/check details & click Place order.
- You will receive an email confirming your class booking.
- If the date is red, the class is fully booked. Contact Sheree to go on the wait list.
All Grampians Wellbeing Gallery classes are 60 minute Hatha Yoga classes incorporating asana (poses), pranayama (breathing) and savasana (the best bit at the end of each class where you lie down for mediation / relaxation!).
SLOW FLOW: 5.45pm Tuesdays
A paired back general yoga practice with a focus on alignment/technique, mindful movement and your breath. Slow Flow is a full spectrum class incorporating seated, standing & laying poses. Perfect for beginners through to advanced students.
RESTORE: 5.45pm Wednesdays
Your mid-week reset! This is a restorative Yin Yoga class where you can unwind & give back to yourself. After warming up, we move into held poses to affect our deep connective tissues to assist flexibility & to help keep our muscles healthy & happy. Perfect for beginners through to advanced students & deeply restorative for your body & mind. Bolster (or alternative) required.
FLOW: 5.45pm Thursdays
Flow is best suited for the yogi who is ready to explore different pose options in their general yoga practice. This class builds on the Slow Flow class offered earlier in the week & will develop the poses by offering additional options/variations. You can always practice at your own pace with these options being available should you wish to take them. This class is not suitable for beginners as you need to be familiar with basic yoga poses & Sun Salutations.
Wear comfortable clothing that will allow you to move easily. Yoga doesn’t care what brand you wear & neither do I!
We practice yoga barefoot but make sure you have socks handy to keep your feet warm during savasana … unless of course it’s a stinking hot day!
Avoid heavy meals for the 2 hours prior to your practice. The last thing you want is an uneasy feeling in your tummy during your practice!
Switch your phone off or to silent before your practice. Remember, this is YOUR time. You don’t need to be interrupted … & neither does anyone else enjoying the class.
Yoga helps build strength & flexibility by practicing & progressing at YOUR level. It is important to honour your body & where it is at on any given day.
Leave your ego at the door & listen to your body. This is your practice. Don’t worry about what anyone else is doing.
Block alternatives: Firm pillow, folded towel or blanket or books.
Strap alternatives: Robe tie, belt, scarf or towel.
Bolster alternative: 2 firm bed pillows.
Don’t forget any layers you might need to be comfortable & of course your Grampians Wellbeing Eye Pillow to block out the world during savasana!